Sunday, January 23, 2022

Autism and Anger Management (why do we sometimes explode? or implode?)

Autism and Anger Management (why do we sometimes explode? or implode?) | Patrons Choice

Autism and Anger Management

Do you sometimes explode over seemingly small things? Why do little things sometimes make us so mad? Anger management is essential to avoid negatively affecting our mental health and relationship with other people. In this video, I share why anger management is important, what are the possible reasons why we explode over small things, and how can we manage and let go of the anger when we are or just about to explode. TIMESTAMPS: 00:00 - Introduction 00:58 - Why is anger management important? 04:02 - What is it that fills up my bucket? 04:44 - What are the things that help me empty my bucket? 05:37 - Why do we explode over seemingly very little things? 09:24 - Personal experience of feeling that intense immediate anger 11:12 - What it feels like to implode (instead of exploding) and its effects 13:30 - Personal strategy in managing anger 15:43 - How does a "bucket" of anger and frustration can affect you and the people around you 17:31 - Three areas to help us manage anger // WELCOME TO ASPERGERS FROM THE INSIDE!! My name is Paul and I discovered I have Aspergers at age 30. If you're new you can check out a playlist of some of my most popular videos here: https://www.youtube.com/c/aspergersfromtheinside/playlists Yes, I know, I don't look autistic. That's exactly why I started this blog, because if I didn't show you, you would never know. As the name suggests, this channel is devoted to giving you insight into the world of Aspergers. This blog started off being just my story, but I've learned SO MUCH about my own condition from meeting others on the Autism Spectrum that now I make sure to feature their stories as well. I've come a long way in my own personal journey. Now I'm sharing what I've found so you don't have to learn it the hard way too. ----------------------------------------------- Everything I do is and endeavor to go deeper and take you 'behind the scenes' to understand what may, at first glance, seem 'odd'. oh, and I love busting stereotypes and turning preconceptions upside-down :) ----------------------------------------------- // ABOUT ME I discovered I have aspergers at the age of thirty. It has been my life's mission to understand these funny creatures we call humans. My special interest is a combination of emotional intelligence, psychology, neuroscience, thinking styles, behaviour, and motivation. (I.e. what makes people tick) My background is in engineering and I see the world in systems to be analyzed. My passion is for taking the incredibly complex, deciphering the pattern, and explaining it very simply. My philosophy is that blogging is an adventure best shared.


No comments: